Page last updated: Fri, 21-Dec-2018 12:20:56
BirdXCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
BirdXPeller PROby Bird-X
| Usage Tips |
|Programmable species-specific bird repellent
The BirdXPeller PRO from Bird-X uses the distress calls of specific species of birds to create a 'danger zone' - frightening away infesting bird pests for good. Proven and guaranteed to deter birds, the BirdXPeller PRO has significantly reduced or completely eliminated bird problems in thousands of deployments.
Species-Specific bird repellent - Target your bird control with a species-specific approach - not scattershot. There are eight bird sounds on the unit, so choose the ones that are causing the problem! In fact, some of the eight are predator calls - if you add these to your bird control program, you'll give the birds even more of a sense of danger. Then, if you need to repel more birds in the future, simply re-program your BirdXPeller PRO.
- Programmable bird repellent - In addition to programming the selected birds, you can also program volume, time off periods (between sound blasts), and whether the bird sounds play in random or sequential order. These programming options make it virtually impossible for bird pests to get used to any one pattern.
- Easy Operation - Use with standard 110vAC electricity (adapter included) or 12 volts DC (cables not included) - consider purchasing a 12vDC deep cycle marine type battery. A solar power panel accessory is available for use with a battery.
- Heavy-duty - BirdXPeller PRO is made of sturdy plastic and is a powerful directional speaker with convenient controls.
- Coverage - Up to an acre at full volume, in a long oval dispersion pattern. For deployments where humans may be near the speaker, 10,000 square feet of area can be covered without the sounds becoming intolerable to humans.
- Synergy - We have seen that sound devices are even more effective when used along with a visual device or a physical bird barrier.
BirdXPeller PRO features birds' distress cries on a microchip (supplied by a major American University). Birds perceive danger when they hear these sounds. They become agitated and disoriented and think their flockmates are in trouble so they flee the area... never to return.
Hear Samples of Distress Cries By Clicking the Links Below
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe ...
BirdXPeller PRO deters birds with loud, terrorizing sounds, but it doesn't harm them.
Bird XPellerPRO has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Wrigley Field in Chicago has deployed these units in conjunction with UltrasonX units and experienced great success.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty. Extended warranties are available; inquire if interested.
|Effectively Repels||Ideal For Use At|
- Seagulls & Gulls
- Barn Swallows
- Cormorants & Shags
- Warehouses & Manufacturing Plants
- Facilities & Corporate Grounds
- Homes, Gardens, & Patios
- Transportation Platforms & Loading Docks
- Parking Garages & Lots
- Farms, Barns, & Stables
- Sheds & Storage Buildings
- Public Parks & Beaches
- Waterfront Property & Boat Docks
- Orchards & Vineyards
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
BirdXpeller PRO Rooftop Application
Maritime Lighthouse Installation
BirdXpeller PRO Setup with Remote Speaker
- Dimensions: 6"x 8.3" x 4"
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Coverage: 1 acre (43,500 square feet) at full volume. Note: Sq. ft. coverage if using the extension speaker with the BXP-PRO ie: 2 acres (87,00 square feet) at full volume using both speakers.
- Power Input: 110 vAC or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adapter included with 4.5" power cord; battery and battery cables not included)
- Sound Pressure: 105 - 110 dB @ 1 meter
- Frequency Range: 3-5 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is UL and CE listed.
- Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Installation: Easy to install with the included mounting hardware.
- Operation Mode: Light Detected (day only via light sensor) or Continuous (night and day).
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BXP-PRO-1|| Repels pigeons, sparrows, starlings and gulls||305.00|
|BXP-PRO-2|| Repels crows, blackbirds, grackles, cormorants and ravens||305.00|
|BXP-PRO-WP|| Targets woodpeckers specifically with more woodpecker and sapsucker sounds||305.00|
|SOLPAN|| Bird-X Solar Panel. For use with BXP-PRO and GooseBuster, comes with 12 Volt battery cable.||245.00 |
|B-0010|| Battery Cables||27.50 |
|EX-SP|| Bird-X Extension Speaker, 100' cable. For use with BXP-PRO and SBXP-PRO||90.00 |
|220-ADPTR-2|| 220v Adapter||45.00 |