Page last updated: Mon, 05-Jun-2017 15:33:12
BirdXCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Critter Blaster PROby Bird-X
| Features Usage Tips |
Drive away animals AND birds with the same device!
Digital harassment sounds irritate animals and birds so they leave - for good! Sounds are not species-specific, so they are effective against all animals and birds, plus bats and rodents. What makes it work?
Harmless to birds and animals and ecologically safe ...
- Programmable - unique for every situation - Choose any or all of eight harassment sounds, then set the volume, mute time between sounds, random play for hours of operation.
- Effective because it CHANGES - Repeating cannons and pyrotechnics don't work - animals and birds quickly get used to the same sound. But CritterBlaster PRO features eight harassment sounds that can be programmed in hundreds of different combinations so pests can't acclimate to a fixed pattern.
- Universal Solution - Environmentally Friendly - Perfect for any large outdoor area infested by animals and birds:
- Open lots and industrial parks
- Marinas or bodies of water
- Farms and more
CritterBlaster Pro deters birds and animals with loud, terrorizing sounds, but it doesn't harm them.
CritterBlaster Pro has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty. Extended warranties are available; inquire if interested.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Bird X Critter Blaster PRO
Bird X Critter Blaster PRO Landfill Application
Bird X Critter Blaster PRO Power Plant Application
- Dimensions: Control Unit - 9" x 9" x 5.25"
Speakers - 4" x 4" x 6"
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Coverage: Up to 6 acres (250,000+ square feet)
- Power Input: 1 amp 110 vAC or 220vAC or 12vDC
- Sound Pressure: 105 - 110 dB @ 1 meter (each speaker)
- Frequency Range: 2 kHz -10 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is UL, CUL and CE listed
- Registration: EPA Est. 62617-OR-001
- What is included?: NEMA control unit, 4 speakers with 100' cords, AC adapter with cord, DC battery cables, complete instructions
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|CB-PRO|| Critter Blaster PRO||875.00|
|SOLPAN2|| Bird-X Large Solar Panel. For use with SBXP-PRO and CritterBlaster PRO, comes with 12 Volt battery cable.||505.00 |
|B-0010|| Battery Cables||25.00 |
|EX-SP|| Bird-X Extension Speaker, 100' cable. For use with BXP-PRO and SBXP-PRO||117.50 |
|220-ADPTR-3|| 220v Adapter||27.50 |