Page last updated: Fri, 12-Apr-2019 15:05:36
BirdXCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
GooseBuster PRO Single Speaker Systemby Bird-X
| Usage Tips |
Geese gone for good...FINALLY!
The GooseBuster PRO has been tested and proven effective against the Canada Goose, Mallards, Coots, Gulls, Heron, Egrets, Comorants and all other ducks and geese. A research report demonstrating the effectiveness of this product is available below. Here is why this product is so effective:
WHY REPEL GEESE?
- Actual Alert and Alarm Calls Recorded in the Wild - GooseBuster PRO is the first and only repeller to use actual alert and alarm calls of Canada Geese, recorded under natural conditions. Geese recognize these calls and respond instinctively (to "alert" calls indicating uneasiness about potential danger and "alarm" calls signifying immediate danger). Reacting to either, they evacuate instantly, without waiting to identify the source.
- Different Calls in Random Combinations - GooseBuster PRO broadcasts its calls in random combinations. Calls differ in frequency, duration and intervals. Sound combinations, sequences and speaker selection change randomly, leading geese to perceive many birds in many different locations.
- 23 Years of Research - GooseBuster PRO is the tangible result of 23 years of research conducted by Dr. Philip Whitford, Associate Professor of Biology at Capital University. Since 1979, Dr. Whitford has been studying Canada Goose behavior and vocal communications, then presenting and publishing his findings. He holds his PhD in biological sciences in the field of animal behavior, and BS and MS degrees in wildlife management. On request, Dr. Whitford is available for consultation; please inquire. Proven effective in university-conducted field studies. Published results, “Efficacy of Recorded Alarm and Alert Calls for Goose Dispersal”
- Incremental Help from Nature - New arrivals leave abruptly in a panic, encouraging original residents to leave as well. GooseBuster PRO causes other birds to exhibit their alarm calls, giving geese a greater sense of danger
- Versatility of the Device
- TIMER - program sounds to coincide with arrival of geese
- PROGRAMMABLE - choose interval between calls
- VOLUME - adjustable
- RANDOM PLAY - sounds are always changing, preventing acclimation.
- LONG TERM SOLUTION - Geese are stubborn and territorial, and return to the same place year after year. But GooseBuster PRO uses this memory against them - once scared away repeatedly, they rarely return.
- COVERAGE - One unit: 1.5 acres.
- EXTRA COVERAGE - Two units: 4-6 acres. Field tests show that a second unit increases coverage dramatically. This additive effect more than doubles the coverage (in fact it increases up to three times) reducing the per-acre cost significantly.
They number in the MILLIONS (increasing at 30% a year) and leave:
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe ...
- UNSIGHTLY MESS - At least a pound of droppings per day per goose!
- CONTAMINATION - From increased fecal coliform levels in ponds
- DESTRUCTION - Ravaging grass and property
- MONEY WASTED - Cleaning, reseeding, resodding and repairing
GooseBuster deters geese with loud, terrorizing sounds, but it doesn't harm them.
GooseBuster has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty. Extended warranties are available; inquire if interested.
|Effectively Repels||Ideal For Use At|
- Other Waterfowl
- Large yards, homes, ponds
- Parks, ponds, & other waterfront property
- Golf Courses, Parks & Small Lakes
- Corporate Grounds, Large Yards & Lawns
- Large Estates & Condo Property
- Corporate, Hospital, & School Campuses
- Boats, Harbors, Marinas, & Docks
- Parking Lots & Large Open Spaces
- Farms, Barns, Stables, & Sheds
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
GooseBuster PRO Controller and Speaker
GooseBuster PRO What Is Included
GooseBuster PRO Control Panel
- Dimensions: Control Unit - 6" x 6" x 3.5"
Speakers - 5.5" x 5.5" x 5"
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Coverage: 1.5 acres (65,340+ square feet), 2 units 4 to 6 acres
- Power Input: 1 amp 110 vAC or 220vAC or 12vDC
- Speaker: 30 watts
- Sound Pressure: 0 - 110 dB @ 1 meter
- Frequency Range: 0.5-1.5 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is UL, CUL and CE listed
- Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- What is included?: Control Unit, one speakers with 10' cord, mounting hardware, Instruction Manual, AC power adaptor with cord.
- Power Cord: 4.75'
- Speaker Cable: 9'
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GB-1|| GooseBuster PRO Single Speaker System||460.00|
|GB-12|| 12vDC Accessory Kit (includes DC battery cables with clips and DC powered timer)||205.00 |
|SOLPAN|| Bird-X Solar Panel. For use with BXP-PRO and GooseBuster, comes with 12 Volt battery cable.||245.00 |