Page last updated: Wed, 15-Feb-2017 14:08:37
BirdXCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
| Features Usage Tips |
First ever high frequency bird repeller for outside use
Repel birds from gas stations, restaurants, hotels - a programmable outdoor high frequency sonic bird repellent.
Unique HIGH FREQUENCY SOUNDS guard your property all day and night, like a silent security guard. Sounds move from speaker to speaker, delivering a constant, menacing multi-bird defense.
- Can be mounted in any direction to direct sound where you need it.
- Each speaker covers up to 900 square feet by 10 feet of vertical space.
- Heavy-duty 'surround sound'. Separate control box plus four powerful directional speakers (each with 100’ of wire) offer greatest all-around flexibility.
- Uses advanced solid-state circuitry (there are no moving parts) which results in trouble free operation and almost no maintenance.
- Programmable: High, Medium & Low frequencies plus variations offer a customizable solution. Many humans cannot hear the higher sonic frequencies generated by this device (although they are within the range of human hearing).
- Works on any standard 110v AC outlet, adapter is included.
- Designed specifically for outdoor use, but can work indoors
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe ...
The irritating sound waves produced by the Ultrason X will not harm birds, but will permeate any enclosed or semi-enclosed areas where birds roost, providing a constant invisible deterrent.
Effective even after extended periods of time...
The adjustable variations in frequency and location make it difficult for the birds to acclimate to any consistent sound pattern.
Ultrason X has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Wrigley Field in Chicago has deployed these units in conjunction with Super Bird XpellerPro units and experienced great success.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on the this product less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty. Extended warranties are available; inquire if interested.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ultrason X with Speakers
Bird-X Ultrason X Rooftop Installation
Bird-X Ultrason X Gas Station Canopy Application
- Dimensions: Control Unit: 9" x 9" x 5"
Speakers: 4" x 4" x 6"
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Coverage: Up to 3600 square feet (900 square feet per speaker)
- Power Input: 115v AC/60 Hz or 220v AC/50 Hz
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Sound Pressure: 95-102 dB (each speaker) @ 1 meter
- Frequency Range: 15-25 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is UL and CE listed
- Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|220-ADPTR-3|| 220v Adapter||27.50 |