| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
Programmable species-specific High Frequency (near UltraSonic) and Sonic bird repeller
The Broadband PRO from Bird-X uses the distress calls of specific species of birds, harrassment sounds and high frequency near ultrasonic sound waves that birds simply cannot tolerate and visual scare devices to create a multisensory barrage which will ensure your bird problems cease to exist. It is like getting 3 electronic products in 1. For added efficacy the optional VIS-PAK includes 3 visual scare products.
The Broadband PRO offers all the functions of the following Bird-X devices in one neat package:
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe ...
- Super BirdXpeller PRO - Programmable sonic bird repeller
- Ultrason-X - Programmable high frequency near ultrasonic bird repeller
- Critter Blaster PRO - Programmable sonic bird and animal repeller
BroadBand PRO deters birds with sounds, but it doesn't harm them.
BroadBand PRO has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Wrigley Field in Chicago has deployed these units and experienced great success.
Installs easily – mounting hardware included.
Sonic and ultrasonic sounds sequence through all four speakers. Sonic sounds play according to the programming options you choose. Ultrasonic sounds are always active – day and night – regardless of programming, however they won’t play during the sonic sounds.
NOTE: ALL bird control methods prove more effective when different types of products are used in combination.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product (with the exception of the Viz-Pack) less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty.
|Effectively Repels||Ideal For Use At|
- Seagulls & Gulls
- Barn Swallows
- Cormorants & Shags
- Other Birds
- Also Deters Bats & Small Critters
- Warehouses & Manufacturing Plants
- Parking Garages & Lots
- Large Gardens, Homes, & Patios
- Waterfront property & boat docks
- Corporate Grounds
- Loading Docks & Transportation Platforms
- Farm Fields, Orchards, & Vineyards
- Barnes & Stables
- Facilities & Corporate Grounds
- Apartments & Condo Buildings
- Sheds, Landfills, & Storage Buildings
- Any large outdoor area with a bird infestation
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
BroadBand PRO Potential Installation
BroadBand PRO Rooftop Installation with Solar Panel
BroadBand PRO Rooftop Industrial Application
BroadBand PRO Bonus Visual Scare Device kit
- Dimensions: Control Unit 8" x 9" x 5"
Speakers 3.34" x 4" x 5.75"
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Coverage: 3600 square feet (High Frequency Sonic)
50,000 square feet (Sonic) at a tolerable volume for people near the speakers
200,000 square feet at an intolerable volume for people (i.e. hearing protection when near the speakers when active would be required)
NOTE: Noisy environments can reduce the coverage of the product, call for more information.
- Power Input: 110 vAC or 220vAC, 4.5' power cord
- Sound Pressure: High Frequency Sonic Sounds 95-102 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
Sonic Sounds 105 - 110 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
- Frequency Range: High Frequency Sonic 15-25 kHz
Sonic 3-5 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is UL and CE listed
- Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- What is included: Control unit, four speakers with 100' cords, mounting hardware, Instruction Manual. Optional VIS-PAK includes 100' trial kit of Irritape, a Terror Eyes and a Scare Eyes package.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BB-PRO-110|| 110v Model with VIS-PAK||1050.00|
|BB-PRO-110-B|| 110v Model without VIS-PAK||1015.00|
|220-ADPTR-3|| 220v Adapter||30.00 |