| Usage Tips |
|Geese gone for good...FINALLY!|
The GooseBuster has been tested and proven effective against the CanadaGoose, Mallards, Coots, Gulls, Heron, Egrets, Comorants and allother ducks and geese. A research report demonstrating the effectivenessof this product is availablebelow. Here is why this product is so effective:
WHY REPEL GEESE?
- Actual alert and alarm calls recorded in the wild - GooseBusteris the first and only repeller to use actual alert and alarm callsof Canada Geese, recorded under natural conditions. Geese recognizethese calls and respond instinctively (to 'alert' calls indicatinguneasiness about potential danger and 'alarm' calls signifying immediatedanger). Reacting to either, they evacuate instantly, without waitingto identify the source.
- Different calls in random combinations - GooseBuster broadcastsits calls in random combinations. Calls differ in frequency, durationand intervals. Sound combinations, sequences and speaker selectionchange randomly, leading geese to perceive many birds in many differentlocations.
- 23 years of research - GooseBuster is the tangible resultof 23 years of research conducted by Dr. Philip Whitford, AssociateProfessor of Biology at Capital University. Since 1979, Dr. Whitfordhas been studying Canada Goose behavior and vocal communications,then presenting and publishing his findings. He holds his PhD in biologicalsciences in the field of animal behavior, and BS and MS degrees inwildlife management. On request, Dr. Whitford is available for consultation;please inquire. Proven effective in university-conducted field studies.Published results, “Efficacyof Recorded Alarm and Alert Calls for Goose Dispersal”
- Incremental help from Nature - New arrivals leave abruptlyin a panic, encouraging original residents to leave as well. GooseBustercauses other birds to exhibit their alarm calls, giving geese a greatersense of danger
- Versatility of the device
- TIMER - program sounds to coincide with arrival of geese
- PROGRAMMABLE - choose interval between calls
- SPEAKER SEQUENCING - imitates natural patterns of
- a moving goose, looking around at disturbances; and
- several agitated geese
- RANDOM PLAY - sounds are always changing, preventing acclimation.
- LONG TERM SOLUTION - Geese are stubborn and territorial,and return to the same place year after year. But GooseBuster usesthis memory against them - once scared away repeatedly, they rarelyreturn.
- COVERAGE - One unit: 5-7 acres.
- EXTRA COVERAGE - Two units: 15-21 acres. Field tests showthat a second unit increases coverage dramatically. This additiveeffect more than doubles the coverage (in fact it increases up tothree times) reducing the per-acre cost significantly.
They number in the MILLIONS (increasing at 30% a year) and leave:
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe ...
- UNSIGHTLY MESS - At least a pound of droppings per day per goose!
- CONTAMINATION - From increased fecal coliform levels in ponds
- DESTRUCTION - Ravaging grass and property
- MONEY WASTED - Cleaning, reseeding, resodding and repairing
GooseBuster deters geese with loud, terrorizing sounds, but it doesn't harm them.
GooseBuster has been developed by BIRD-X, the worldwide leader in bird repellent products and systems.
Optional selection of coyote bark & gunshot sounds.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: BirdXCanada offers a 90 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product less a restocking charge. In certain cases the restocking charge may be adjusted depending on the condition of the product and the amount of time required to restock the product. In cases where the product or its inclusions (including the product box, inclusions, cables, adapters, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging, refurbishing or new packaging before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (both on the initial shipment and on the return shipment). The restocking charge is a minimum of 15% if the RMA is requested within 30 days of the invoice date, 25% if the RMA is requested within 60 days, and 50% within 90 days. After 90 days there is no return policy, but there is a 6 months (from purchase date) manufacturer's replacement/repair warranty. Extended warranties are available; inquire if interested.
|Effectively Repels||Ideal For Use At|
- Other Waterfowl
- Large yards, homes, ponds
- Parks, ponds, & other waterfront property
- Golf Courses, Parks & Small Lakes
- Corporate Grounds, Large Yards & Lawns
- Large Estates & Condo Property
- Corporate, Hospital, & School Campuses
- Boats, Harbors, Marinas, & Docks
- Parking Lots & Large Open Spaces
- Farms, Barns, Stables, & Sheds
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Goosebuster Controller and Speakers
Goosebuster Water Application
DC Timer Accessory
Solar Panel Accessory
- Dimensions: Control Unit - 9" x 8" x 5.25"
Speakers - 10" x 8" x 4.75"
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Coverage: 6-8 acres (250,000+ square feet), 2 units 18 to 24 acres (7.2 to 9.6 hectares)
- Power Input: 1 amp 110 vAC or 220vAC or 12vDC, 49' power cord
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Sound Pressure: 0 - 110 dB @ 1 meter (each speaker)
- Frequency Range: 0.5-1.5 kHz
- Compliance: Power source is CUL and CE listed
- Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- What is included?: Control unit, four speakers with 100' cords, mounting hardware, Instruction Manual, AC power adaptor with cord, AC powered timer.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GB-12|| 12vDC Accessory Kit (includes DC battery cables with clips and DC powered timer)||250.00 |
|SOLPAN|| Bird-X Solar Panel. For use with BXP-PRO and GooseBuster, comes with 12 Volt battery cable.||300.00 |